Planning your boudoir photo shoot?
Here is a little list of things to remember!
Follow Echo Photography’s board What Not To Wear on Pinterest.
1. Pick clothing that fits and flatters your body, no matter what size you are.
2. Avoid tan lines.
3. Pay attention to your eyebrows!
4. Wear neutral colored fingernail polish.
5. No ankle straps (unless you have legs for miles!)
6. Avoid florescent lingerie.
Remember, there are always exceptions to the rules (except for the fit of your clothes) you may break a rule on purpose but make sure you have a good reason for it. 🙂 And remember to have some fun while you are planning your boudoir photo shoot, it doesn’t have to be stressful!!
Don’t forget to click on the link above and follow me on Pinterest!!